Represented creditor to neighborhood mixed-use property in San Francisco, California in Federal Bankruptcy Court. Key actions included:
- Maximized rent collection.
- Filed all required motions to seek and attain court approval for the sale, free and clear of liens.
- Led construction of roof and full remodels of multiple occupied and vacant units.
- Worked with city to avoid complicated code compliance violation.
- Created the ability to sell as owner-user property by negotiating termination of primary retail lease.